logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Regression: Revision 2448 breaking routing in some cases

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Thu Jan 31 20:30:30 GMT 2013

Hi

> If something is removed in r2448 but not in r2447, I assume that
> this is the reason (and it is intended). I just don't see how this can
> effect the road net.

Me neither.

Furthermore with the default style there are zero errors
detected. I can't think how the style could affect it either...

Probably comparing the two sets created with 2466 with and without
powerlines may help; does the problem disappear or does it just move
somewhere else?

I won't have any time to look into this further as I should be
preparing to travel to the mkgmap weekend in Essen ;)

..Steve