logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Regression: Revision 2448 breaking routing in some cases

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Jan 31 09:10:23 GMT 2013

Felix Hartmann-2 wrote
> Could there be a patch to disable 2) for a try? That would explain why
> changing removing power=line solves it (but again I don't think this is
> to blame, but just mkgmap putting some routing information wrong).

No, this can't be changed, and probably I was not precise.
With --preserve-element-order the elements are processed in the order of the
OSM id,
else there is no specific order.
You may try --preserve-element-order, if that fixes the error we can be
rather sure that it is
related to the order.
Or, you can send your style to my private email address. I promise not to
use it for anything else but
debugging.