logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Map size increase using osmupdate vs download

From Eric Fernandez zeb at zebulon.org.uk on Thu Jan 17 15:41:19 GMT 2013

Hi Gerd,

The problem is that the poly file is not attached to the osm.
Depending on the provider (cloudmade, geofabrik), the poly files are
different, located in different places (Geofabrig has them in a tgz).
Thus they have to be provided by the user. One way would be to embed
them in the osm file, but that would require a file format change.

Eric