logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] address index broken on GPS (etrex 30) again - only when sent with Mapsource or Mapinstall. Working if gmapsupp.img created by mkgmap.

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Mon Jan 14 18:48:50 GMT 2013

On 14/01/13 12:35, Felix Hartmann wrote:

It looks to me that the broken mapsetc_mdr.img and mapsetc.img files
were created without latin1 and the working one with it. Both of the
mapsetc index and overview files contain the contour tile.

Since none of you command lines includes --latin1 or --code-page I
can assume it is passed in via one of the variables? Perhaps sometimes
it isn't?

I've not been able to reproduce a problem here - my earlier missing
index was not confirmed when I tried again.

So I am not seeing this as a bug at the moment.

..Steve