logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2449: Reduce initial size of typically small ArrayLists to reduce peak memory needs

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon Jan 14 16:36:00 GMT 2013

Release 2450 needs about 2GB more memory for me on germany.osm.pbf with
max-jobs=8 compared to release 2444 plus remove_ShortArcs_v2.patch by Gerd!

not sure if the changes are really successful?
On 13.01.2013 06:00, svn commit wrote:
> Version 2449 was committed by gerd on Sun, 13 Jan 2013
>
> Reduce initial size of typically small ArrayLists to reduce peak memory needs

keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org