logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] reduce_peak_mem_v1.patch

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Fri Jan 11 17:20:11 GMT 2013

> Are you still working on the mp_cut branch or do you wait for something
> from me?
> I assume that the precomp-sea handling will change when the mp cut algo
> changes?

Yes. I have found some problems around tagging in mps that need to be
fixed for the mp_cut branch but I am working on it. I am not waiting for
you. Feel free to create you own CutAlgorithm (the interface probably
will change a bit but that will be no big problem).

The precomp-sea handling probably will not change now. The only change
is that data for multiple resolutions will be created. But that's only a
task for a different cut algorithm. The other code need not be changed
for that at first. Once we know that it improves things there will be
lots of things that might be optimized which maybe also requires some
changes in precomp-sea handling.

WanMil