logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter Options for small files

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Jan 8 19:07:22 GMT 2013

Hmm, sorry, I was wrong again :-(

If splitter finds a bbox in the input file, this bbox is used and all data
outside of the bbox is
ignored (maybe not with --keep-complete=true ). Typically, nodes outside of
the bbox belong to
ways that have also nodes inside of the bbox.

So, the question is if we solve the problem if we ignore the bbox of the
input file or if we simply
copy the input file when it is small.
Do you have the problem with --keep-complete=true?

Gerd

GerdP wrote