logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Short Arc Problem? Error 3 Mapsource, Problem on Calculating this route Basecamp.

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Jan 6 09:08:36 GMT 2013

> No matter if there is a performance degration it would be good to have a
> method clockwise(List<Coord>) because creating a Way object to check
> that is also a workaround.
> I think Java2DConverter is not the best class for that because there is
> no direct relation between the clockwise test and the conversion to
> java.awt.* objects. I would prefer either the Utils class, the Way class
> or a new OsmUtils class.

Reg. performance: I did not measure it. In most places that I've changed
the clockwise() method was just used to determine a file name, so I/O
performance would be the bottleneck.
I think the Way class is a good place for it, so I've changed that.

There is now only the PrecompSeaMerger which might show a
performance degration, but I don't expect measurable changes.
The area.intersect() methods are copying the ArrayLists much more often,
so one more copy action should not cause problems.