logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] fuelling the brand

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Sat Jan 5 21:48:38 GMT 2013

The attached patch introduces a new include file 'inc/name' for naming
all kinds of objects. Tourism=information are no longer named after
${description}. I could be convinced to put it back. The map of Finland
became slightly smaller with this patch. One of my nearby fuel stations
was already using ${brand} in addition to the no-name ${operator} that I
had added years ago. The patched naming logic seemed to work there.

I will wait for feedback for a couple of days, before committing this.

	Marko