logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Short Arc Problem? Error 3 Mapsource, Problem on Calculating this route Basecamp.

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sat Jan 5 21:33:10 GMT 2013

> In the past, this did not create a copy of the points, now it does.
> Will that have an impact on performance? If yes, maybe it would be
> better to
> place a
> static public boolan clockwise(List<Coord>)  method into e.g.
> Java2DConverter ?

I doubt it would have any measurable affect on performance, but a static
method to determine if a list of points is clockwise, rather than
creating and throwing away a Way to do so sounds like a good idea anyway.

..Steve