logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Short Arc Problem? Error 3 Mapsource, Problem on Calculating this route Basecamp.

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sat Jan 5 21:13:18 GMT 2013

On 05/01/13 21:05, WanMil wrote:
> I just commited it because the error was too obvious for me...

No problem, thanks.

> Do you want to have the printout in the StyledConverter when a road has
> zero nodes? I didn't commit it because it was not part of the problem
> and I wasn't sure if that's only a kind of debugging.

No not really, it doesn't happen now and it may not be the right place
to catch any similar error that occurs.

I'm wondering how many routing bugs there are. That one was quite common
(in Spain at least) and causes an actual obvious crash, not just bad
routing which could easily be not noticed or put down to bad data.

..Steve