logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] White stripes in the sea

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu Jan 3 20:59:18 GMT 2013

> I have created a branch mp_cut to start with the work.

Ok, I have created the interface for the multipolygon cut algorithm and
I have also implemented the usage for the tag mkgmap:resolution.

I could not test yet but the changes were not too complicated so
possibly it works ;-)

What is missing now is to create a resolution dependent cut algorithm.
That's a bit more work but it should not take too much time. Hopefully I
can try that during the weekend.

Gerd, if you like feel free to add your own cut algorithm(s).

WanMil