logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Short Arc Problem? Error 3 Mapsource, Problem on Calculating this route Basecamp.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Jan 3 19:57:14 GMT 2013

Actually, the patch removes the error, but the outcome is wrong. It
drops the tertiary street, instead of dropping the residential street. I
still think that as I wrote back on WanMill's email, the multipolygon
highway application is per se not really correct.

--
keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org