logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter Problem-list 275 crashing on Lithuania from Geofabrik todays extract...

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Jan 3 18:42:15 GMT 2013

okay, but if I put the new fastutil.jar into libs, I get this problem on
compiling:

prepare:
     [mkdir] Created dir: d:\Garmin\mkgmap_splitter_problem\build\classes
     [mkdir] Created dir:
d:\Garmin\mkgmap_splitter_problem\build\test-classes
     [mkdir] Created dir:
d:\Garmin\mkgmap_splitter_problem\build\test-output

compile:
     [javac] Compiling 68 source files to
d:\Garmin\mkgmap_splitter_problem\build\classes
     [javac]
d:\Garmin\mkgmap_splitter_problem\src\uk\me\parabola\splitter\OSMId2ObjectMap.java:16:
error: cannot find symbol
     [javac] import it.unimi.dsi.fastutil.ints.Int2ObjectOpenHashMap;
     [javac]                                  ^
     [javac]   symbol:   class Int2ObjectOpenHashMap
On 03.01.2013 19:34, GerdP wrote:
> Felix Hartmann-2 wrote
>> see the output below - what's the prob?
> You need a new version of the fastutil.jar. It is contained in the latest
> trunk version.
>
> Gerd
>

> --

keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org