logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Short Arc Problem? Error 3 Mapsource, Problem on Calculating this route Basecamp.

From Geoff Sherlock geoffrey_sherlock at btinternet.com on Thu Jan 3 17:15:03 GMT 2013

When I was doing some tests on which type codes were and were not routable, I had inconsistent results with 0x05; sometimes you could route, other times not. Due to this I started using another code for tertiary roads. I think this is a Garmin problem, not mkgmap.

Happy New Year all.

Cheers, Geoff