logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Short Arc Problem? Error 3 Mapsource, Problem on Calculating this route Basecamp.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Jan 3 13:17:11 GMT 2013

usually two routable lines of top of each other don't matter at all.
There can be up to 6 routable lines on top of each other without
problems. Only if there are 7 routable lines on top of each other or
more, there are problems.

--
keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org