logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] There is not enough room in a single garmin map for all the input data

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sun Dec 30 17:32:56 GMT 2012

> I don't fully understand what the removeShortArcsByMergingNodes() should
> do with coast line data
> and I don't know why the PreserveHorizontalAndVerticalLinesFilter() is
> needed.
> Maybe we can omit these routines for ways that were created by the sea
> generator.

According to my other post I think the problem is not limited to
land/sea polygons but to all neighboured polygons sharing nodes. So I do
not want to change something locally in the sea generator when we have a
common problem.

WanMil