logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r269

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Tue Dec 25 21:31:49 GMT 2012

Hi Gerd,
while playing a little bit with splitter-r269 and bounding-polygons I
found something strange with my scandinavia-polygon. If you compare
scandinavia.poly and scandinavia.kml, the tiles are around iceland a
little bit larger than bounding-polygon. If you open both files in josm
and also bing sat-image, you'll see, that in the overlapping parts
typical shouldn't be any data.
Is it a bug in your algorithm or is it in the limit? If second, it wont
be a problem at all.

files: http://www.aighes.de/data/scandinavia.zip

Henning