logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] input file has a different sort order

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sat Dec 22 17:32:16 GMT 2012

When I'm trying to combine two img tiles from different maps mkgmap gives this warning:
input file ...img has a different sort order

Both maps are created with --code-page=1252 and --latin1 compiled with mkgmap-r2379.
I even get this warning when combining two (or more) img tiles from the same mapset!

This issue is only when I use gmapsupp in my args file and only when processing img's (not with osm.pbf files) and
without gmapsupp it is ok.

Consequence is that the address index is not readable on the gps device (on Mapsource it's fine).
With gmaptool I notice the s-f value is 1, normally this is 2.
See the attachment for more headers.

My mkgmap args file is as follows:
family-name=OFM_DBNL
family-id=4931
product-id=1
overview-mapname=mapset
draw-priority=20
tdbfile
latin1
code-page=1252
show-profiles=1
net
route
gmapsupp

The last mkgmap version that didn't have this issue was r2328
What is going wrong here?