logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] New exit_hints branch

From Johan C osmned at gmail.com on Fri Dec 21 23:44:44 GMT 2012

That sounds logical, this is also quite common in Holland. The question
then is this in my opinion: how will mkgmap create maps for situations like
this, informing users: "leave now to City1"?

Cheers, Johan

Ps after a discussion last August on the Dutch forum it was decided -for
Holland- that long parrallel highways with several exits should be tagged
as highway=motorway instead of motorway_link, which is also a solution in
this case

Op vrijdag 21 december 2012 schreef Henning Scholland (osm at aighes.de) het
volgende: