logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] New exit_hints branch

From Johan C osmned at gmail.com on Fri Dec 21 20:00:35 GMT 2012

> And not all motorway_links are tagged with destination at its
beginnig (that's the case in Kreuz Bielefeld).
That's correct, a lot of destination data is still missing in OSM. But, the
situation is improving

This afternoon in live testing I found what seems to be a bug. Exits from a
parallel lane, tagged as motorway_link, didn't show up with the exit_hint.
Maybe the code does not know to which motorway_link of the y-branch the
exit_hint has to be put on. Is it possible to assign the exit_hint to the
motorway_link which is going to the right?

Cheers, Johan