logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mkgmap/help/Tags rework?

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Fri Dec 21 08:48:37 GMT 2012

Am 21.12.2012 09:39, schrieb GerdP:
> Henning Scholland wrote
>> I think the page is explaining the hardcoded tags. So I need only them.
>> But I try to get them out of your list.
> Wait a bit, I found out that the list also depends on the options,
> for example mkgmap:line2poi is missing.
>
> A year ago I created a list of all hard coded tags, I try to find it ..
mkgmap:line2poi, :area2poi and line2poitype I got from my style-file.

Some questions:

I have something like:
mkgmap:postal_code!=* & mkgmap:postcode=* { set
mkgmap:postal_code='${mkgmap:postcode}' }
in my style. What is the difference between postal_code and postcode?

Are mkgmap:ref, :gtype, :boundary_name, :phone only used by default
style or are them hard coded?

Are other tags without mkgmap: hard coded. oneway, toll, access and
maxspeed are hard coded afaik. Are there more?

Henning