logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter: relations to be checked with keep-complete=true

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Dec 19 16:02:54 GMT 2012

Hi all,

attached is version 4 of the patch, based on the problem-list branch.
WanMil and I found out that it reduces the size of splitter output files
(and run time) quite nice, but it also sometimes adds boundary relations
that were not output with r263, which in
turn changes the output of mkgmap a little bit.
We are not sure if this is acceptable for all, so please try this.

Gerd