logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Missing city in road-name-pois

From Carlos Dávila carlos.davila at juntaextremadura.net on Mon Dec 17 21:27:02 GMT 2012

A member of the list reported me that with latest versions of mkgmap,
road-name-pois get their name correctly, but city information is
missing, making this feature much less useful. I confirm I have the same
problem, using --bounds=bounds and --location-autofill=is_in. I've been
doing some test with old versions of mkgmap and the problem was
introduced with r2335. Previous versions produce name/city POI's as
expected.