logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r261: performance improvements

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Dec 16 18:03:51 GMT 2012

Hi Carlos,

I was able to reproduce the error message, and it disappeared when
I removed the BufferedInputStream.
So, it seems that the pbf read routines have problems with buffered input.
I'll look at that during the next days, for now I've just reverted the
change. For pbf files,
the performance gain wasn't that big anyway. For o5m, the
BufferedInputStream was
always used, it was just made larger with r261.

Please try again with r262.

Ciao,
Gerd

Carlos Dávila-2 wrote