logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter: relations to be checked with keep-complete=true

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Dec 16 12:35:36 GMT 2012

> I think this is not required as long as mkgmap is not able to handle all
> of such relations:
>
> * subrelations: I think subrelations are not handled by mkgmap so they
> can be ignored completely by keep-complete. (Keep the code, sometime
> mkgmap will handle them ;-)

no problem, I can just comment out the call of markParentRels()

> * relations: I found code for the following relation types only:
> multipolygon
> boundary (is ignored by splitter?)
> restriction
> through_route
> I think all other relations can be ignored by keep-complete. (I don't
> know about the special marine code...)
>
> What do you think about? Any objections?

Up to now, splitter r260 doesn't ignore any relation. It just has a special
handling for multipolygon relations to find enclosed tiles.
This was previously also done for boundaries, but that turned out to be
too much data.