logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] --no-poi-address option handling broken

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri Dec 14 18:27:46 GMT 2012

On 14/12/12 18:21, WanMil wrote:
>> We have code to avoid placing all those names into the .img,
>> but this is not correct as I just found out... it breaks
>> searching for house numbers.
>
> What a pity... I don't think it's a very urgent task to solve. But maybe
> you can keep in mind that it would be useful to prevent having hundreds
> of "track"s in the index. Probably you will find a solution at any time
> in future :-)

Actually the house-number issue doesn't mean that the existing
solution has to be removed altogether, I just make sure that anything
with house numbers is not combined.  So all the 'tracks' should be
still be combined under just the one name.

..Steve