logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r257

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Dec 14 11:15:57 GMT 2012

will try it, please update the help file too!

I think if you use --keep-complete, then you should not specify
--overlap at all, right?
Because on 256 I got crahes while using --keep-complete --overlap=0...
which is however exactly what is recommended in the help file. I don't
think there is any need for overlap if --keep-complete is used, or could
there be reasons?
Also I think most people will want --keep-complete by default, except if
overlap is >0

could you further specify this please? I cannot see how to enable it
(which I would expect if it is really experimental and not only new and
needs to be tested).

- correct handling of holes in polygon (experimental)

On 14.12.2012 12:01, GerdP wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've committed r257. Changes since r254:
> - fixed memory leaks (appeared when more than max-areas tiles were
> processed).
> Now it shoud really require less memory if you lower the max-areas value so
> that
> multiple read passes are done (of course run time increases)
> - write areas.poly only if no split-file was given
> - don't write unneeded coordinates to areas.poly (filter points lying on a
> straight line)
> - correct handling of holes in polygon (experimental)
> - report number of "areas per pass" in problem-list-generator
> - increased allowed max-areas (now 4096)
> - increased default max-areas (now 512)
>
> If I don't get problem reports, this version will be merged to trunk next
> monday.
>
> Gerd
>

> --

keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org