logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r257

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Dec 14 11:01:48 GMT 2012

Hi all,

I've committed r257. Changes since r254:
- fixed memory leaks (appeared when more than max-areas tiles were
processed).
Now it shoud really require less memory if you lower the max-areas value so
that
multiple read passes are done (of course run time increases)
- write areas.poly only if no split-file was given
- don't write unneeded coordinates to areas.poly (filter points lying on a
straight line)
- correct handling of holes in polygon (experimental)
- report number of "areas per pass" in problem-list-generator
- increased allowed max-areas (now 4096)
- increased default max-areas (now 512)

If I don't get problem reports, this version will be merged to trunk next
monday.