logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Options

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Mon Dec 10 15:34:02 GMT 2012

It would be quite hard to understand, if you have a part of it in
action-rules and a part in []. So I would like to keep it in []-part.
Also I don't like special tags very much.

We'll need a maximum for road_speed, a minimum, a fix value (actual
road_speed with --ignore-maxspeed) and a default value (actual
road_speed without --ignore-maxspeed). I don't know if there are cases,
there you want to increase maxspeed. Maybe for emergency-vehicles.

If you set road_speed_fix no maxspeed processing is necessary. In all
other cases it have to be processed. Values could varies between
road_speed_min (default 0) and road_speed_max (default 7). If there is
no maxspeed given, road_speed_default (default 0 ??) is used.

So you can decide useing a fixed system and only use road_speed_fix or
the variable one. If an old style-file contains road_speed, it could be
interpreted as road_speed_default and a warning could be printed out.

Henning