logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] House numbers

From Martin mkmap at snailrun.de on Thu Dec 6 21:55:44 GMT 2012

Hi,

maybe you can also include the zip-code-search.  I know, house numbers a more important, but zip-code-search is a nice feature, especially if you have a big city, that has streets with the same name in different zip-areas (e.g. Berlin). As far as I can remember zip-codes are saved the same way (left/right side of the street).

Cheers
Martin