logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r247

From Lambertus osm at na1400.info on Fri Nov 30 18:57:47 GMT 2012

Maybe because I forgot to change the -max-areas setting the split took a
lot longer then expected. It even did not finish yet. CPU usage is
around 1 to 4% now, this doesn't look good. I've attached the log.

The commandline I used was:

java -agentlib:hprof=cpu=samples,depth=20
-XX:-HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError -XX:+PrintGCTimeStamps
-XX:+PrintGCDetails -Xmx6000m -jar splitter.jar  --output=xml
--keep-complete --overlap=0 --no-trim --mapid=1 --max-nodes=1500000
--max-areas=512 --write-kml=initial.kml --geonames-file=cities15000.zip
planet-latest.osm.pbf

I'll start the split again using --max-areas=2048