logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter maximum tile size

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Dec 1 07:14:16 GMT 2012

Hello Thorsten,

thanks, I think this is a problem that can be solved in splitter.
It seems that r247 works fine if you use --polygon-file=usa.poly
r248 and above will refuce the polygon because it contains long diagonal lines.

See also http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/splitter-r250-and-open-questions-reg-bounding-polygon-tp5738360.html

Gerd