logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] parameter no-trim

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Nov 30 09:14:53 GMT 2012

Hi all,

I want to change the behaviour of splitter:
If no bounding polygon is given, we can have two situations:
a) the input file contains no bounding box. In this case splitter calculates
a bbox that is automatically trimmed.
b) the input file contains a bounding box. In this case splitter should - by
default- try to trim this
bounding box (and not more). If --no-trim=true is given, splitter should not
trim the bbox.

Trimming singular tiles doesn't make much sense, esp. not with
keep-complete=true.
We risk holes in the map and gaps in ways crossing the tile, eg. ferry lines

OK?