logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r249

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Nov 29 23:47:46 GMT 2012

Henning Scholland wrote
> Am 29.11.2012 17:24, schrieb GerdP:
> It works fine now. Thanks a lot. If splitter makes always sure that no
> holes were created, --no-trim would be obsolete I think.

Fine :-) thanks for testing!

reg. no-trim: it is difficult to say what splitter should do if you don't
specify a bounding polygon. Do we only care about holes that
are enclosed by other tiles or do we also not want gaps between two
tiles? The latter typically happens when you have some islands .
The tiles with islands are not trimmed, but tiles between them may be
trimmed. I guess this is also not wanted?