logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r247

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Nov 29 14:29:56 GMT 2012

Could splitter output a sensible polygon on runs without using one
afterwards? Geofabrik doesn't change their polygons often, so if one
runs it, splitter creates them, and one can reuse them for future runs,
that would be the best I think...
Maybe splitter could add 100m or 200m on generation, so small changes
wouldn't matter (or does the polygon need to be exact?).