logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r247

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Tue Nov 27 12:12:53 GMT 2012

> Reg. overlap: I agree that overlap should be ignored with --keep-complete.
> I just don't have enough experience to decide this alone.
> I wasnot sure whether overlap=0 should be forced with --keep-complete or
> whether it should be ignored only if user did not explicitely specify a
> value.
> I think forcing overlap=0 is the better solution.

There is a *small* exception where overlap=0 does not produce the same
results like overlap>0 with keep-complete.
The new process-destination option copies destination tags from links to
motorways/trunks. In case the motorway intersects the bbox and the link
does not the destination tag will not be copied to the motorway with
overlap=0 because the link is missing in the tile data.

So I propose to keep the overlap parameter but default it to 0 with
keep-complete. The described case should be *very* seldom...

WanMil