logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap birthday

From Roger Calvert roger at rogercalvert.me.uk on Mon Nov 26 21:15:48 GMT 2012

Congratulations and Happy Birthday!

The changes over the time I have been watching the List and running
mkgmap are impressive, and that's only a couple of years!

As a minor gripe, the documentation does not always seem to quite keep
up with the program. I keep discovering new style file elements in other
people's styles or in messages in the List, which I can't find
documentation for either as part of the download or on the wiki.
Examples are {echo "xxxx"}, {xxx|conv:ft=>m}, and the recent 'way
length()' function. I am sure there are others which I haven't found yet
which could prove useful.

But despite this, once again, well done all concerned!

Roger

On 26/11/2012 20:46, Steve Ratcliffe wrote:
> Hi
>
> On this day, 6 years ago, revision 1 was committed to svn.
>
>     $ svn log -r1
>     r1 | steve | 2006-11-26 20:46:08 +0000 (Sun, 26 Nov 2006) | 1 line
>
>     Created mkosmgmap project

Roger Calvert