logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r239

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed Nov 21 15:22:05 GMT 2012

No, The main reason being, that in long run that would probably mean to
prefilter all data based on per country defined criteria - meaning a lot
of work.

Even though for /la merdique OSM de France/ -- the french import
massacre, maybe in future it will be the only solution. Even though I
don't yet really know, what I should cut out via osmfilter...
On 21.11.2012 07:57, GerdP wrote:
> Hello Felix,
>
> ok, I think I understand the problem. Did you try using something like
> osmfilter to delete
> data which is not needed before using splitter? Would that be an option?

keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org