logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r239

From flabot at googlemail.com flabot at googlemail.com on Tue Nov 20 10:12:31 GMT 2012

I dont Wang to modify only One area. Of you make the South of Berlin Birger
you have to fix the enges of the Otter tiles a Bit.
Only Fine-tune. But Doping this from Time to Time so get a Slow move of the
areas and get tiles of about the Same size in mkgmap Output
You want get Obersize tiles.

Dirk

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile