logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter improvements

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Nov 13 07:10:12 GMT 2012

Hi Thorsten,

no problem. Just to make sure: I want to reproduce the problem with an
extact of europe using the DACH.poly from your package
http://osm.thkukuk.de/tk-osm.tar.bz2

I did not try to understand or run all the scripts. Is it correct that you
do not merge other data into this file?

Ciao,
Gerd

Thorsten Kukuk wrote