logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Endless loop with splitter r221

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Nov 9 17:11:45 GMT 2012

Hi Minko,

Minko-2 wrote
> So in my case this relation 1433877 wasn't detected by r224 with
> --keep-complete and
> only with the help of the problem list it was rendered ok?

please review.
I can't repdroduce the problem with r224. When debugging I see that 1433877
is detected as a problem case and is handled like that without specifying a
problem-file containing one line with rel:1433877.
The output of splitter is exactly the same regarding the pbf files.

Ciao,