logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Endless loop with splitter r221

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Nov 9 16:12:30 GMT 2012

Hello Henning,

yes, it got close. The long runtime in the 3rd pass of the MultiTileProcessor is caused by some lazy coded
tests. I am optimistic that this can be reduced drastically.
I will commit a new version soon, maybe that will already work for you. I found an error in the pseudo-area creation that causes
too many problem candidates. With mixed=false, it is possible to replace a large hashmap by two arrays, I am testing this
now.

Gerd