logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] version numbers

From n Willink nw at pinns.co.uk on Thu Nov 8 10:04:00 GMT 2012

Thanks Gerd

I’ve not seen that I’m afraid even in the lbl

From: GerdP [via GIS]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 9:53 AM
To: n Willink
Subject: Re: version numbers

Maybe you find "Map created with mkgmap-svn" or "Map created with mkgmap-unknown". I think that happened when building from source on a windows machine, don't know it that is fixed now.

Gerd

  n Willink wrote
  Thanks for your advise.

  I’m looking at the raw data using my own software to parse the TRE ,RGN,LBL NOD MDR  etc of an img

  As far as I can tell there is no reference to mkgmaps’s version number , ie 2179,2370 in the img file itself.

  By difference I meant looking at the contents/order of  maplevels & subfiles in TRE or the POIS found in MDR4 using the same osm but different versions of mkgmap

  Currently, I’m encountering some very strange & alarming behaviour when the gpx of a route disappears when zooming in .This only happens when I don’t need splitter.
  I’ve never encounted the priority of an img override that of an IMG