logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap splitter error: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException -- DensityMap.subset

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Nov 6 18:53:06 GMT 2012

Hi Felix,

Felix Hartmann-2 wrote
> yes, I use 202 with boundingBox.patch - forgot to mention it (oh and
> hope it gets integrated into trunk soon..., I currently don't want to
> use the splitter branch...).

somehow the patch caused a bbox to be shifted to a value smaller than -180.0
attached is a new version of the patch that makes sure that this doesn't
happen.

boundingBox_v2.patch
<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5734525/boundingBox_v2.patch>