logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [mkgmap-svn] Commit: r2341: Bump the style version to 1 and use the new include directive for all the address parts that

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Sat Oct 27 20:47:05 BST 2012

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 11:46:58PM +0100, Steve Ratcliffe wrote:
>I don't want to step on any toes in the style rules, but I've used the
>include mechanism for all the street address rules that are common
>across the three element files. Its a good demo, and I think
>uncontroversial.

I agree. Good work!

Sorry, I have been busy with work longer than I expected. I have long
wanted to split the default style into some sort of modules, and the old
style inclusion system felt a little inflexible for that. I will try to
come up with a patch in the next few weeks.

	Marko