logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch V1]Re: Still problems with lakes

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Oct 21 20:22:26 BST 2012

Hi Thorsten,

well, believe it or not, I did never create a map to use it, I am just trying to solve the problems ;-)

Your are probably right, afaik the precompiled bounds are only used to set the admin level tags, the data cannot be accessed to draw an object.

Ciao,
Gerd