logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch V1]Re: Still problems with lakes

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Oct 21 13:06:16 BST 2012

Hi Henning,

I don't want to make the parser for this list too complex, but maybe I can copy some code from mkgmap.
If you like, you can code some rules in the MultiTileProcessor, it contains a deactivated code in
processRelation(), search for "experimental code:".
The more heap you can offer to splitter, and the less big your input file is, the more likely splitter can handle more (or all) relations
without running out of memory.

Reg. admin_level=2: That's funny, I thought it might be useful to delete all boundary=administrative relations completely
and only use the precompiled bounds.

Gerd