logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch V1]Re: Still problems with lakes

From Jaromír Mikeš mira.mikes at seznam.cz on Wed Oct 17 20:42:34 BST 2012

> Od: Gerd Petermann <gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com>

Hi Gerd,

> why o5m: o5m is much faster to read compared to pbf, and the new algorithm
> requires a few  more reads

As Greenland map hasn't too much data I stayed with pbf ... not really longer splitting.

> > > Specify it in the new parameter problem-file, e.g.
> > > --problem-file=./problem_polygons.txt

I added " rel:1279614 # Greenland glacier " to my problem_polygons.txt

Now I nearly whole glacier! Amazing improvement!
I still missing southern tip of glacier.

I will try add some way values to fix it.

Many thanks

mira