logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] White tiles in the sea

From toc-rox easyclasspage at googlemail.com on Fri Oct 12 09:35:13 BST 2012

Excellent Henning - thanks for pointing to this ...

Yes you are right - the problem was caused by the avoidance of the
"--no-trim" parameter in splitter.

In the past I had touble with this paramater. Under special circumstances
the parameter leads to an exception.
The exception occurs on some sea tiles, where the parameter creates too much
sea polygons (too much objects for a tile).

It seems that with the new strategy of "predefines sea polygons" this old
problem doesn't longer exists.

Conclusion: The splitter parameter "--no-trim" solves (in my case) the
problem with the "white tiles in the sea".

Thanks again - Klaus

<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5730080/Bildschirmfoto_2012-10-12_um_10.31.43.png>